1. We will refuse to deliver if we believe you to be excessively drunk.
2. We will refuse to deliver if we believe that alcohol is for, or will be passed on to under 18’s.
3. Abuse of our staff will not be tolerated whether physical or verbal. For security reasons it may be necessary to record telephone calls. Deliveries are also video recorded for security purposes as requested by the police.
4. Some personal details will be stored on our system (name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth and email address). These are all stored in a secure manor in guidance with the Data Protection Act 2004. Your card details are never stored electronically.
5. All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. If you order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase.
6. We sell goods only to end-user consumers. All goods are sold subject to the condition that they will not, in any way, be re-sold or otherwise circulated without our prior written consent.
7. The law places certain restrictions on transactions involving alcohol, and accordingly alcohol must be either ordered by you or delivered by us during our licensed hours (24 hours, 7 days a week). If you have ordered alcohol from us and cannot be at home at your selected delivery time, it is your responsibility to ensure that a suitable person is there to receive the order, with that person being over the age of 18 and they must be able to prove their age with a verified form of photocard identification (driving license or passport).
8. Prices and descriptions maybe subject to change without prior notice.
9. The prices stated on the website are in British Pounds (GBP) and will be inclusive of any VAT payable. We ONLY accept and fulfil orders to customers in the United Kingdom, and do not accept any other currency payment.
10. The price of goods does not include a charge for delivery, for the postcodes in our catchments area, this will be between £5-15 typically – if you are outside of our area, please contact us and we will endeavour to deliver to you, however, cannot make any guarantees. Please note deliveries outside our catchment area are subject to additional delivery charges.
11. Payment may be made by cash on delivery or via PayPal. You cannot pay for your order by cheque or PayPal eCheque. There is a minimum order requirement of £30 (excluding delivery charge).
12. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
13. Licky’s Liquor/Licky’s Late Night Liquor are trading names of Licky’s Late Night Liquor Limited.
14. We will only deliver to the customer billing address.
15. In the event our delivery driver feels the customer collecting the order is excessively drunk, abusive, or fails to produce sufficient proof of age identification, we reserve the right to refuse delivery. A refund will be issued for the total order amount excluding any delivery charges incurred.
16. We will also offer a full refund excluding delivery should any product(s) arrive in poor condition or are out of date.